***To All Our Students and Future Mariners: World Wide Marine Training is open for business -- taking calls, answering your credential questions and taking reservations for May and future classes! We look forward to serving you! ***
You are here: Home / Additional Services / MCA
MCA - MARINER CREDENTIAL ASSISTANCE - $125.00
Let World Wide Marine Training assist you with your application package. We will review your documents and submit them electronically to the Charleston REC (Regional Exam Center). Please call to make an appointment.
Application Package Requirements:
- Application CG-719B
- Conviction Disclosure Statement if you answered “YES” to anything on page 2 of the Application - Click Here
- Notarized Oath (For Originals Only) - Notarized by Notary on page 6 of the application.
- Pay.gov receipt for type of credential you are applying for - Click Here
- License - Original and Raise in Grade (RIG) - Evaluation fee $100.00; Issuance fee $45.00 = $145.00
- MMD - Original and Raise in Grade (RIG) - Evaluation fee $95.00; Issuance fee $45.00 = $140.00
- Renewal & Modification of Scope - Evaluation fee $50.00; Issuance fee $45.00 = $95.00
- Physical CG-719K
- Entry Level Physical (For Original Ordinary Seaman, Wiper, FH) - CG-719KE
- Drug Test CG-719P
- TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Card) - To Enroll call #855-347-8371
- Copy of your current credential (Renewal or Raise in Grade or Modification)
- Sea Time documented on Small Sea Service Vessel Form CG-719S or Detailed letter from a Marine Employer
- Copy of your Course Certificates of Completion
- Current First Aid/CPR Card (Original License Only) - First Aid course has to be taken within 12 months of applying for your credential, CPR needs to be valid.
For more detailed information see Application, Forms & Instructions.